Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,910 (₩3,260,974) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)