Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,895 in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 3 hours ago)