Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,356 (﷼ 80,663,544) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)