Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 15% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,996 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)