Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,963 (€2,520) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)