Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,172 (€2,741) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)