Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,517 (€2,370) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)