Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.233 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,763 (€3,052) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)