Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,157 (€2,033) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (21 minutes ago)