Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 76% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $992 (510,882 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)