Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,012 (€2,582) in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)