Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05618 USD / EGP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,882 (E£ 33,491) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)