Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,442 (4,797 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)