Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,279 (3,216 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)