Cost of living comparison between Akita, Japan and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00963 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,834 (¥397,980) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)