Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10003 USD / MAD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 43% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,414 (14,136 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)