Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04567 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,330 (Mex$ 29,116) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (30 minutes ago)