Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05551 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,006 (Mex$ 36,146) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)