Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 35% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,455 (773,226 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (38 minutes ago)