Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 37% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,369 (750,989 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (25 minutes ago)