Cost of living comparison between Abu Ghraib, Iraq and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / IQD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,666 (4,271,908 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)