Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,857 (3,374,263 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)