Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / IQD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,625 (5,397,491 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)