Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,496 (5,309,867 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (39 minutes ago)