Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,803 (﷼ 75,903,949) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)