Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,716 ($2,016) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (1 minute ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)