Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,745 ($2,024) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)