Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,857 (2,986 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)