Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,317 (4,991 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)