Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,040 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 124% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,707 (CHF 7,186) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)