Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,023 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 126% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,768 (CHF 7,207) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)