Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 108% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,158 (CHF 4,977) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)