Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37180 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,006 (5,396 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (26 minutes ago)