Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26221 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,657 (10,131TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)