Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13500 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,288 (9,543TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (35 minutes ago)