Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,001 (1,549,419 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)