Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 35% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,109 (1,627,439 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (44 minutes ago)