Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13296 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,447 (元18,403) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)