Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12791 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,922 (元15,028) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)