Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13393 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,674 (元19,966) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)