Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,248 (2,444KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (43 minutes ago)