Cost of living comparison between Zaria, Nigeria and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,555 (846,425 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)