Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,523 in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)