Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,026 in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)