Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03426 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,375 (40,121₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)