Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03403 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,414 (41,550₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (31 minutes ago)