Cost of living comparison between Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03584 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,386 (38,664₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (41 minutes ago)