Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04611 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,327 (Mex$ 50,457) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (41 minutes ago)