Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,972 ($2,419) in Zanesville, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)