Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01783 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,353 (Php131,984) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)