Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01828 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,742 (Php150,001) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)