Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,237 (689,667 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (33 minutes ago)