Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13276 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,196 (24,072 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)