Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13545 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,252 (24,007 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 0.00 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)