Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13390 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,232 (24,140 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (38 minutes ago)