Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13226 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,124 (16,058 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)