Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13484 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,981 (22,112 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)