Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02952 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,101 (105,033 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (42 minutes ago)