Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02778 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,865 (67,144 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)