Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02807 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,909 (68,024 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)