Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,654 ($3,061) in Youngstown, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)