Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,830 (₩2,398,178) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)