Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,143 (₩2,856,155) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Recife costs R$ 0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.50 (about 2 hours ago)