Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,928 (₩2,591,390) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)