Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,243 (¥305,000) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (40 minutes ago)