Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,578 (¥550,500) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)