Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,789 (¥584,300) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)