Cost of living comparison between Yokosuka, Japan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,973 (¥602,023) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)