Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00783 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,714 (¥346,474) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)