Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,980 (¥393,599) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)