Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00836 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,865 (¥581,788) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)