Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,753 (¥583,164) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)