Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,099 (Rp 17,267,125) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (42 minutes ago)