Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,073 (Rp 29,353,637) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)