Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12891 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,391 (元10,790) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)