Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13050 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,622 (元20,092) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (39 minutes ago)