Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01485 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,880 (руб 126,613) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (20 minutes ago)