Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,772 (﷼ 95,963,536) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (37 minutes ago)