Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon vs Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,028 (1,332,607 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)