Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12929 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,538 (元11,896) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)