Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00067 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,886 (5,780,788 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)