Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,821 (2,892,623 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)