Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 4% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,810 (4,297,266 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (28 minutes ago)