Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,781 (5,469,288 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)