Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,642 (5,260,097 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)