Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,754 (2,886,558 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (20 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)