Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24766 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,939 (﷼ 11,866) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)