Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 99% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,177 (6,715 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)