Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.608 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 116% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,526 (7,439 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)