Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 100% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,798 (6,111 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)