Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 105% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,337 (8,342 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (37 minutes ago)