Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.656 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 110% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,285 (9,588 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)